Friday, April 10, 2009

Surprise

Today I had to run to Boise to pick up some flyer's for the height carnival. and go to the school and fold and mail them to the business for donations. I hope we have a good turn out in donations this year with the economy being so bad.
Then i had to be home and pick kiana up and drop her off at the church with out her knowing what i was doing when they turn 14 they go into a different class at church and they like to have a surprised party for them. so they asked me to bring her blind folded and just drop her off at the back of the church. Ya right like she was going to let me blind fold her. It was a fight then when i pulled up to the church she was mad because i was going to leave her. She got over it.
After i dropped her off i had to run to the store and get some food for her little party she was having with her friends at our house tonight.
At 5:30 pm they were going to bring kiana home and her friends were going to be at the house at 6 pm. I had to go pick up Ian on my way home. I was able to meet his mom she was funny and really nice. I told her i would like to do a scavenger hunt and she agreed she loves doing that in fact she did that for her kids once. Kiana was embarrassed that we talked about it.
Mckayla, Ian, Julie, colten, And chance all came over. I made food and they didn't eat. I am not going to make food next time it seems like they never eat. it is just a waste of my time and money. they all went home around 11:30 pm and then i took Ian home. And off to bed i went. Tired and have to get kiana up early for the temple trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment