Monday, May 4, 2009

Kids...... What are they thinking???

Well Kiana just sent me text and before i could read it she called me. and said have you read my text and of course i said no you didn't give me time you called. so she said well read it and do it please....She sounded worried so i read it and it said If Mr Brock calls you say you signed it. I did something dumb...Ok so now i am thinking what in the world did you do???? I text her back and said i need to know whats going on..... Well i guess she wrote a note and sighned it saying she didn't have to do PE today. and he asked if she wrote it and said i wrote it but my mom sign it...Well guess what i did not such thing. So now she is scared to death. So i called tag and said what do i do? He said let her get in trouble when they call them them you knew nothing about it and she wrote it and signed it. She has to learn the hard way. Do you realize how hard that is for me. It makes me sick to think of her getting in trouble. But i guess that is how you learn not to do that again. She keeps saying i am sorry and i won't do it again. So i told her the best thing to do is go talk to the teacher first and tell him the truth before he calls me and i have to tell him that i didn't write the note. It will look better if she tells him herself first and that she is sorry and will never do it again. the worse part is she just lost his trust. And normally she is not like this. I hope she does. I told her to say a little prayer that heavenly father would help her to do what is right and apologize for lying to him. She is worried what is going to happen. I told her she will probable get ISS in school suspension. i just hope it doesn't show up on her record for next year.... and her dad and i are going to have a little talk with her when he gets home. i am sure i will give little talks the whole week long for it. and i think the phone will be mine for awhile along with being grounded. and pray that she has learned her lesson.

Keagen has his first game tonight. Now lets hope it does not rain again so they can play this time.
Well they had there first game and they did great. they WON 9-2 and it was pouring rain the whole time..... I was soaked and so were the kids. i ran kya and graysen home to change and they ended up styaing home and kiana came back with me. Keagen did a great job...Way to GO>>

3 comments:

  1. I think you did the right thing to give your child a choice to do the right thing! I willl definately be using this parenting technique in the future! Thanks and good lucky with Kiana. She sounded so sincere it what happened and I know she will do the right thing. She seems like such a sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was so scared after what she did. I had her write the note that she wrote to the teacher. And all it was saying that her back was hurting so she didn't have to run.. But it was still not honest. and she figured that out pretty quick. the teacher never called me. But she is grounded and her phone is gone till Tag gets home and we figure out how long we should keep it. i just hope she learned her lesson...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regina, my sister saw you and facebook, and sent me your blog. I was so excited! Your children are all so cute, and it sounds like you are all doing good. You'll have to check out our blog at www.theshumwayherd.blogspot.com I'm so glad to have found you. Arnica

    ReplyDelete