Monday, March 9, 2009

Great Day !!


This is keagen's family tree i did for him.


This is kya's underground railroad poster board that we did. well she gather some of the information i put it all together and made the board.



This is the flag that i made for graysens project. I went to the school and took a picture of it.

Ok i have not been here in a couple of days. I have been very busy....
First Tags family was here til Sunday. and then i had to get going on the rest of the kids CORE projects... I finished Keagens today and i just finished McKya's. And if i do say so myself they look good. Oh ya I finished Graysens last week before company came.


Zain Myraim and the may family at Golden Corral

Tonight Tag and the kids and I went to dinner with Myraim and Zain...and Stephanie and her three kids. I am sorry i just forgot one of the boys names so it is easier not to put any names.

Me Myriam and Stephanie They look great... I am really hoping to be as skinny as them again some day.

It was so nice to see them again... We really did miss them. I have to say it makes me so sad to think that i am not the one helping them at this time. But they have a great Surro. And i pray that everything works for them. They deserve to have a beautiful baby of their own. They would make wonderful parents.


They brought us some gifts. First they gave me a Traditional wrap from Tunisia and a family picture from when they were here last time. In the picture i really looked terrible. For some reason my eyes are always closed. but everyone else looked great. and then they gave the family some chocolates. Which i had to hide from Tag..
they are the most amazing people ever. I wish they lived closer. It sounds like they want to go skiing on Thursday that will be a lot of fun. Zain and i will stay in the lodge and Tag, Myriam and the girls will go snow boarding.
ok i am off to bed early tonight. i took some pictures i will try to post them tomorrow. i still need to post the ones from the other day.

I forgot to add that kya baby sat Kenzie on saturday. She was so excited to beable to watch her. and she did a great job. Tag and i took Kooper with us to the baskeball game. he did great to. He is so funny i love to listen to him talk. He does not like storms....

No comments:

Post a Comment