Monday, March 2, 2009

Not very Happy At All....

Oh my goodness i am soooo mad right now.. I just got done watching the season finale of the bachelor. Jason is such a jerk. He really needs to be slapped. that was just not right what he did to Melissa.
It is funny kiana kept saying mom its just a show. Graysen said if it was him he would of slapped him... Tag is wondering how many people will call or e-mail the show about him. i hope they do he so deserves it.

This last weekend was kinda busy you could say.
Saturday Tag and i worked at Phills house. we got home around 7:30pm and we were lazy the rest of the night tired....
Sunday the normal went to church and came home and took a nap.
Monday i cleaned like usual. and at 10 am my visiting teachers came. I had kiana make me a sign to put by the door. No Shoes Please..... Last time it was raining and muddy and they wore there shoes in the house. I have a rule NO shoes in the house period.... I feel like it is disrespectful and rude if you wear your shoes in other peoples houses. But that's just my op ion.. Well the sign worked. the visit went good. and they left around 10:30. and then i had a meeting with Amy. Had her fill out a profile and i sent it off to kathleen. I think she will be great... We talked about the neighborhood and whats going on. nothing to exciting.
When the kids got home i helped with home work and then the girls and i decided it was time to head off to wal mart and get supplies for the Core projects. I got a poster board for keagen to put his family tree on and graysen a Styrofoam board to make a flag out of. kya is doing underground rail road. she is going to use the boys trains and tracks.
I talked to mom today her and ali were off doing errands and the weather was nice today there 75. here is was 50's but then we had a cold chill coming through. but it was sunny off and on.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! That is too funny that you are so mad... I actually watched it too. I only watched a few episodes but happened to catch the final show. I actually preferred Molly over Melissa anyways (Even though Melissa was much cuter) I just thought that Molly was genuine and sweet. BUT what he did was horrible. He should NOT of done that on public TV. He should have followed his heart but he humiliated her in front of millions of people... I agree he went about it sooooo wrong

    ReplyDelete