Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am already Done!!!

I ran the kids projects to school this morning and did my usual cleaning and now i am all done for the day and it is only 9:40am. Now what do i do???? maybe i will just relax and read a book or take a nap. The kids get home early today. and the girls want me to color their hair again. Kiana said the dark did not stay in long enough and she wants it lighter on top. We will see how that turns out. Wish me luck. It was kinda cold outside i hope it warms up soon.
I think tomorrow Tag will take myriam and the girls snowboarding they are excited. I really wish i knew that my knee would hold up cause i would really like to try it. But it scares me to death. I really don't want to be hauled off the hill on a stretcher.... That would not be funny at all. I don't know i guess we will see if i feel up to it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment