Wednesday, March 4, 2009

They are here!!!!!!! Spring cleaning.....

Today i started some spring cleaning. i got quit a bit done. these last couple of weeks i have been going through clothes and getting rid of the ones we don't wear or don't fit. so this week i decided to hit drawers and the other closets.
I discovered even though kya is pretty organized and keeps her room clean. That she is a pack rat and likes to put stuff in bags or her purses and put them in the corner of closets or on shelf's and forget about them. rather then putting the stuff away. I am not even sure how many bags i found full of odds and ends. i cleaned her room and put everything away in the right place.
Then i hit the kitchen junk drawer that was a chore in its self. I am not sure how it happens but things get put in there that do not belong there. and it seems once you start cleaning things you keep going and end up doing something else to. But it is nice when you are done.
Kiana thanked me for cleaning her closet out for her. Kya was way beyond excited that i organized fro her and she thanked me for that also. i guess the shelf under her overhead projector was really bugging her that it was a mess so that was so exciting for her to see things put away. It is nice to have someone do that for you when it overwhelms you enough that you don't want to do it. I am glad i could help.
The boys room is pretty much clean all the time. I pick it up everyday pretty much or they keep it picked up. but i did make there beds for them the right way. that made them happy. They make their own beds each day and sometimes i wonder if they even try. But at least they are learning that it is something that needs to be done everyday and you will feel better.
I like to know that my house is clean because you just never know who might show up. or you might have to go somewhere and it is nice to come home to a clean house. I like to keep up on it everyday that helps. I do my laundry everyday that way i don't get overwhelmed. with six people in the house it could happen quick...
Tonight Tag and I went to lances house it was his birthday 38. We visited and ate. and headed home around 9:30pm.
I got a wonderful phone call today.... Zain Called and told me that Myriam and himself are in town... How exciting. We have really missed them. I really wish they lived closer. And i have to say it really made me feel good to hear his voice. I knew that they would call but the day after they got here that makes it even better. They arrived last night at midnight. and i guess their luggage got lost..... Anyways they were a little tired so we will get to see them hopefully Saturday. Tomorrow Tags family will be here till Saturday. So we will be busy. But after that we will get to spend time with them. I am so excited... I pray that everything works for them this time around. It has to. I have to say i am a little sad that i am not the one doing it for them this time. But i know it is best. But i would in a heart beat I told tag that tonight i would do it again for them if they needed me to. They are such amazing people.

1 comment:

  1. Regina you are so amazing! Thank you for all you do and for being there for me. It means so much! Maybe we can all get together when there in town. You can meet my husband and I can meet your family.

    I think Kathleen and I got everything figured out. It was good to talk to her in person instead of email. I think we figured out a lot and I think everything is good for us. Thanks again for talking to me yesterday. It was good to just explain how I was feeling. I try to talk to Josh about it but I don't think he quite understands. He always says the wrong things. I know he tries to understand and he tries to help me... He is so sweet and caring for trying.

    ReplyDelete