Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Snow Yuck !!!!

The kids made it on time for the bus today first time in a while. They like me to drive them for some reason. So they will find everything possible to make it so i have to drive them each morning. They can be ready 30 Min's before the bus comes but they will stall long enough not to make it. It really frustrates me. Luckily we only live 1/2 mile away.

Dad went to the Dr and his sugar is down to 172 which is really good. he still has to up his insulin a couple more times to get it under complete control. He doesn't have to go back for two more weeks.

Sam and dad came to Nampa to give Kaluwa to a lady. she decided that she is not able to take care of her. The lady has a 4 month old puppy already. Sam said that Kaluwa was doing great when she left. But the lady called a bit later to tell her that she was at the door whining for her.
She will be fine i say just give her a couple of weeks to get use them.

While i was looking through craigslist tonight i seen an ad for the same dog Sam gave away today. and guess what it was the same dog. so i called to see if the lady was asking for money. and she wasn't she just said her husband said no. Don't you think she should of asked before having Sam bring her clear from my home to Nampa..... The ad did not last long so she must of gotten rid of her quick. I just hope she is happy in her new home.



Dad and Sam came to the shop to meet tag and i for lunch. We went to lunch at the Golden Dragon, I was surprised it was pretty good. I think the kids might like it. they have a variety of food Chinese and American.



Tag showed them the panel he is working on. They should be done with it by Tuesday night. maybe i will get some pictures of what he does and put it on. That way you have a better idea of what it is that he does.



Kiana is feeling a lot better, but tag is still sick. He went to bed early tonight about 9pm. I am trying to find a place for Kiana to learn her back bend and back flip before March sometime. She wants to try out for cheer leading in April. And to be able to go right on to the JV you have to be able to do you back bend. I just hope if she makes it that she will stick with it all of high school. She has a real tough time sticking to things.



I talked to mom today and sounds like they had a great visit with her aunts and uncle in Farmington, New Mexico. They were on the road to Texas today. They should of gotten to Lynette's house around 5 or 6 pm. They are going to send me some pictures to post about their trip. I can't wait to hear all about it and see family that i have not seen since i was real little.



My visiting teacher came this morning first time in a year. It was snowing today. I could of sworn that the news said it was going to be 50 today. Well it wasn't at all. It was really cold out. I guess it is going to snow for a couple of days..YUCK. I am so ready for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment