Friday, February 20, 2009

State Girls Basketball Game 2-19-09


Oh my goodness these girls are really good. I love watching them it is so fun... We played Rigby last night which was fun because they are from Eastern Idaho where we are from. And Tag's sister lives in Rigby.
At half time it was 21 Middleton 14 Rigby And i am afraid there coach is going to have a heart attack he was screaming the whole time. His head was bright red it matched his shirt. haha. Those poor girls i am not sure i could play if he was my coach. They must have tough hearts. They played better in the first half then the second. I figured they would come out after half time and really kick it in but they didn't. They all looked really tired. Our girls did full court press most of the game and keep them running. The game went by way to fast i guess because it was so good. The refs were good also. I didn't hear much complaining from the crowd. That's always nice. Our high school boys dressed up like they usually do and yell the whole game it is funny. I love to see the school spirit. That's the way it should be. Rigby cheer leaders didn't cheer at all. They were sitting there. CRAZY. At the end of 3rd quarter it was 30 Middleton 18 Rigby. Any ways the final score was 41 Middleton 23 Rigby.


Half time score:
Middleton 21 Rigby 14

End of third quarter:
Middleton 30 Rigby 18

Final Score:
Middleton 41 Rigby 23

We play again tonight at 8 pm against Jerome. It should be a good game. I can't wait. Tags sister Lana's husband has family in Jerome. It is his sister Becky and they have a daughter on the Jerome team so it will be neat to beat them.... I hear they have a really good team.

Tag and i and the girls are going to the West Jefferson game today at 6pm at Bishop Kelly school. I am going to see if the boys can stay at a friends house. They don't enjoy going to the games. Even though they are good and don't complain much. I guess West Jeffs game last night was really good also they won by one point in double over time. They play tonight.



Yesterday was the 8th grade boys last game they played Mt Home and won. It was a close game also. Kiana went to it and kya and i went for the last half of the game. Maxes mom asked Kiana to sit by them and she said no at first but finally went she was so embarrassed. I think the only reason she did was because Kimi was with her. But maxes mom talked to kiana she said her face was red the whole time. then maxes brother mason texted her after she left and asked her why she didn't talk to him. i think she is afraid of him. I guess maxes mom is the relief society pres. so all the ladies in presidency know all about her. They seem like they have a really nice family. Max is very shy. But so is Kiana when it comes to boys. I guess his mom has been asking him to invite her over and he says no mom that would be weird. The funny thing is i have asked her to invite him over and she says the same thing. I have jokingly told her that he is going to be the one she marries... He is soo cute and sweet and has good morals and values. A really good LDS family. I will laugh if it does come true. I guess we will see in about 10 years.

Graysen's little girl friend Hailey told someone that she loved him. Remember she is in second grade and he is in first grade. and she sleeps with he cow he gave her every night. He smiles when you say anything about her. He reminds me a lot of his dad.... And they look so much alike.
Keagen had a girl that was kicking him in the shins everyday now she is not and he told me why. He said that if she comes close to him he rubs his hand under his arm pit and holds his hand out and says sweaty arm pit. and she runs i told him he better quit or no girl is ever going to like him. That is so gross. but i guess it keeps the girls from kicking him. He laughs. I am sure it will all change soon and he will be doing everything he can to be with the girls. He is so dang cute those eyes I Love them. You can always tell what he is thinking by looking at his eyes.

Kya thanks goodness has stayed far away from boys. I think having her in an all girl class helps. I really wish that they did the all girl and all boy classes clear through high school. I think they learn better and don't have all the distraction. Kya looks like she has grown some these past couple of months. Ali seen a picture of her and couldn't believe how much she has changed.

1 comment:

  1. Regina... how don't know how you keep up with all this! You are an incredible mother! You are always on the go.... :D

    ReplyDelete