Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Windy and Cold Tuesday....

I had a meeting today at 10am in Nampa with a Karen. She was a super nice lady. I hope i will be able to help her match.
Then i ran to walmart to pick up a couple things i have had on my list for awhile.
Tag got home around 9:30 this morning he left for work yesterday at 5:30am. He is sleeping now.
PAC meeting went really good last night we got a lot of things figured out for the carnival in May. You don't realize how much work is put into things til you are involved in the process. Tag and i are in charge of Getting donations and doing the baskets for the raffle. We are teamed up with another couple thank goodness because i am not sure i could do it by myself if you know what i mean. Mrs Gilbert started a new site for all of us to chat on about the carnival it is pretty neat it is called a Wiki. I have never heard of it before last night.
It is windy here today and kinda cold. I really wish spring would show its face soon. I am tired of cold i am ready for HOT....

No comments:

Post a Comment