Thursday, February 12, 2009

Slow day


Dads Truck

Kiana sleeping on the couch.


I slept most of the day because of my late night last night. Then i decided i better go get the kids cupcakes for their class parties for tomorrow. Kiana took a little nap after school before the game and i took a picture to show.
I hurried home so i can pick keagen up after school, and then get dinner done before the high school boys game at 6 pm. Dad was at my house when i got their. He was going to go to the game tonight but then decided he would go home after eating dinner with us. He has a tough time being in one place for to long. He got to my house around 3:20 and left at 6 pm to go home. I think if he would of came later he might of gone to the game. But i guess he has to go to American Falls tomorrow for a meeting.
Anyways Sam and Alyssa came to the game they go their right before the varsity team started. It was a really good game we won 60 something to 30. Sorry i forgot the score once i left. But it was a big spread.
Tag just got home from New Meadows, and it is 10 pm. He even left early this morning. He is still sick with a head cold no wonder he has been working non stop and not getting much sleep.
I added a picture of dads new truck i guess Ali wants to see it so kiana took a picture for grandpa so we can e-mail it to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment