Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Fun Day !!!

We all got to sleep in a little today and it was nice. Tag got up at 8:30 and had to go to work again today to finish the diamond Z project. After he left i got up and showered before i got the kids up. At 9 am i got the kids up. I had the boys get in the shower and told the girls to get ready...
I got the boys all ready and Keagen was having a break down about his hair today. Last week when i did his hair like i have done before one of the girls at school said something to him about being hit by lightening. So now he doesn't like me to put it up. Well i did today and of course he looks cute but he said i was a hobo hair doer..... I told him i would never do his hair to make him look bad i promise. I also told him the reason the girl said something is because she must like him.. The girls even told him he looked cute. He got over it thank goodness.
Graysen we left his hair down today. And it was funny in sharing time he had a talk so i had to go in and help him. One or the ladies asked where he was because she could not find him.. He always has his hair up so it is hard to recognize him when it is down. He looks like a totally different kid. one day i was walking down the street looking for him and i seen a boy that i did n;t recognize i yelled hey have you seen graysen. He looked at me and got a little closer and guess what it was him. I couldn't believe it. He did have a hat on though. And i didn't have my glasses on. I will have to post a picture of him with his hair down.
We were all ready to go by 10 am which is really nice i like to be ready early so we can get to church early.
During sacrament the young women and young men and the senior primary had to sing I Love To See The Temple. So it was just Graysen and myself left on the bench they all did a great job.
After church i was meeting sister Green she was going to introduce me to Rosa Lira a sister in our ward. I am going to give her a ride to Boise tomorrow for her Dr appointment.
Then we came home and ate lunch. And i was ready for a nap.. Kiana and Mckya were reorganizing their rooms. So i had to help haul out furniture that they have decided they don't want anymore.
I cut Keagens hair tonight. He has that kind of hair you can't let it get very long it is so thick and so much of it. anyway graysen walked in and ran as fast as he could. He doesn't like getting his hair cut. Pretty funny.
Then the boys and i read books for about 45 mins and then they brushed their teeth and we called the girls up to say family prayer and i put the boys to bed. I love 8 pm it is me time. Even though i don't do anything... I am off to bed now i have to get up and get ready tomorrow while getting the kids ready....
Oh ya keagen got called on to help in primary today to read a story and he did it all by himself and did a really good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment