Friday, February 13, 2009

School Valentines Parties


This is the Lotion and candy that Max gave Kiana

Mckya and her friends at their class party

Mckya and her friends playing games.

Keagen at his class party


Graysen at his class party

Keagen at his class party

Graysen with his friends Brayden and Porter
Today was the kids school Valentines Parties and i went and helped a little in each class or watched in some. I took some pictures of the kids. All i seen was a lot of sugar. and a lot of kids that are going to be super hyper.
I went and gave Haily her Valentine present from Graysen. She was a little surprised. I showed her mom before i gave it to her and she thought it was cute.
In the mail today Grandma handy (mom) sent the kids some valentines cards. Cute. She is still in Texas but just seeing the little note made me really miss her. I guess you don't realize how great you have it til they are gone right. I haven't talked to her as much since she has been gone. i like to let her visit people when she goes other places so i don't call much. I guess the weather is really nice and everything is green. That would be nice. It is cold here today. the wind has been blowing.

Max gave Kiana a big bottle of lotion called PINK (smells really good) and some See's Candies (Yummy) for Valentines. How cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment